- Lightweight, high quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Eye catching scale colour scheme.
- Covered in genuine Oracover film.
- Factory painted fibreglass engine cowl and wheel spats.
- Cockpit detailing with lightweight painted pilot figure.
- Removable cockpit hatch for easy radio, fuel tank and flight battery access.
- Superb flying characteristics representative of the full-size.
- Plug-in wing panels simplify transportation and field assembly.
- Full hardware pack included for either petrol or electric power.
- Crystal clear screw-on canopy moulding.
- Full hardware and fittings kit.
- Steerable tail wheel.
What's in the box
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered 2-piece wing set.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1 x Clear canopy moulding.
- 1 x Factory painted pilot figure.
- 1 x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1 x Factory painted wheel spat set.
- 1 x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods, fuel tank etc.).
- 1 x Sprung / steerable tail wheel unit.
- 1 x Carbon undercarriage unit.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
We know the score. Sometimes, just sometimes, you feel the need to make an impression, treat yourself and buy an aeroplane that’s just a little classier than the hacks you usually fly. It’s a point that many of us reach when we’ve been flying for a few years, have accumulated a decent amount of experience, and just don’t seem to damage aeroplanes like we used to. If that’s you and you’ve recently established a need for a large, semi-scale, out-and-out pattern or 3D aerobat, then you’ve come to the right place. Seagull’s all-new 50cc Extra 330LX is an aeroplane you should very seriously consider for not only is it big and bold in its French Air Force (Armée de lAir) colour scheme, it’s beautifully built and bristling with appealing features. From the ink black carbon undercarriage to the glossy postbox red glass fibre spats from the huge, concours-quality painted glass cowl to the immaculate, diligently applied trim scheme from the tough purpose-designed glass fibre control horns to the efficient, faired aileron leading edges, this is a model that takes you closer than you may ever have been to the R/C aerobatic equivalent of the holy grail. But don’t take our word for it, have a look, you won’t be disappointed.
Wingspan (mm): 2082 Length (mm): 1973 Wing area (sq. in): 1349 Weight (lb): 16.3 – 16.8
Needed to complete
- 1 x 50cc two-stroke engine or equivalent electric powertrain. (GP-61 Highly Recommend)
- 1 x 6-channel (minimum) computer transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1 x Standard-size, 3.7kg.cm sport servo for throttle (Hitec HS-325HB).
- 5 x Standard-size, digital, high torque, metal gear.
Seagull Extra 330LX - 3D 50cc (SEA-274)
- Brand: Seagull Models
- Product Code: 5500015
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £427.49