The Bullet is a low wing sport model dating from the 70’s where it established itself in the club scene as an excellent model for general fun flying as well as club events such as aerobatics and touch and go.
The kit includes a copy of the original full size plan a bit of nostalgia to hang on the wall.
The Bullet is of 70’s construction but utilises modern manufacturing techniques for the veneered foam wings and Laser cut wood.
- Wing span 50” (1270mm)
- Length 42” (1070mm) (+spinner)
- Wing area 470 sq inches (0.303 sq Mtrs) Approx
- Approximate weight 4 ½ to 5 Ibs
- Engine 0.35 to 0.50 Glow or
- Electric 4240
- Wings CNC cut foam veneered with undercarriage recesses pre-cut. Balsa facings pre-bent undercarriage.
- Fuselage Balsa with most parts CNC laser cut, clear plastic canopy.
- Tail Balsa CNC laser cut
Additional parts will be required to complete the kit
Glues covering materials 4 channel radio and links engine spinner and wheels
PB Crescent Bullet
- Brand: PB Models
- Product Code: PB-CB
- Availability: Shadow Stock
- Ex Tax: £91.66